FS Tool SM6251
XL4000 Blades are an elite blade manufactured by FS Tool with sub-micron grade carbide and extra carbide on the tip for longer life.
- Tooth configuration: High ATB (30°)
- Cutting Material: TC XL4000
- Expansion slots: Cu plugged
- Hook: 0°- 6° Neg
- Kerf: 0.118″
- Bore: 5/8″
- For chip-free sizing cuts (on both sides) in melamine and wood veneered, without the need for pre-scoring.
- For fine cross cuts in solid woods.
- On table saws, sliding table saws, vertical panel saws and cut-off saws.